Sunday, September 11, 2011

The Johnson's

Katie and Adam were able to come visit us a couple of weekends ago. It was fun to have them stay! We did some fishing on the Lemhi behind our house and Adam caught quite a few! He was pretty excited to say the least and was even able to keep one of them which we grilled.

Katie went to a few yard sales with me on Saturday- there was nothing good, which is what always happens when I take someone with me. We also went to the Lemhi County fair. I thought that was fun because I actually knew quite a few of the people who had things on display there. We got scones and waffle cones there.

We tried to go to Hayden ponds but they are still doing construction there, so we went up the road a way. Joe and Adam fished and Katie and I read our books. Then we had a hot dog roast.

It was great visiting with the Johnson's and I learned that I kind of like fishing - but still don't like eating the fish.

If you want to see some pics from this visit go HERE.

No comments: