Saturday, March 12, 2011

No more hamsters

I feel kind of bad that I forgot this on my last post, but unfortunately it got kind of forgotten with everything else that happened this weekend. We found our other hamster Pearl dead yesterday. It looked like she died in her sleep which is good. We sent her off down the Lemhi river like her sister. She was over two years old which is old for a hamster and I'm sure she missed her sister after she died.

We will miss having hamsters, but I think we are done with them. They just don't live very long and you can't play with them very well. Also it is easy to forget to feed them. We are glad that we had them, especially when we lived in apartments. Anyway, I just wanted to put this tribute to her on here because she was a good hamster - I know this all sounds very corny and all, but we loved her.

2 comments:

bryajw said...

Lemhi River.

Justin and Kristin said...

Oh, I'm sorry!
Yah, every 2 years would be hard to lose a pet.