Sunday, October 3, 2010

dishcloths

I made four dishcloths for my cousin Lindsay. She just got married on Friday and I'm very excited for her! Anyway, I thought it would be fun to try to knit her some dishcloths. The "O" ones stand for the first letter in her new last name...I try to be clever sometimes.... So I hope she likes them and I want to tell her congratulations!!!

I have found that knitting can be very relaxing. It also helped me stay awake during conference this weekend, which by the way, was very amazing!



3 comments:

Justin and Kristin said...

Wow, you are very talented to make them and put Os in them!

A&K Johnson said...

Who's the little homemaker now?!

Britta said...

Dishcloths are the perfect gift. I made some for Sarah when she got married - not too time-consuming but very useful. Gail actually got me started on making them.