Sunday, July 5, 2009

Another WEDDING!

I can finally announce it... my youngest sister Abby is getting married! She just got officially engaged last night. Her and her fiance Nathan are getting married on August 28th! Here's some picture of the dresses she tried on about a week ago. Can anyone guess which one she got? Oh and don't tell Nate because he's not supposed to see the dress yet.




This will be the second wedding this year for our family and both of my sisters will be married. Christmas this year will definately be different!

4 comments:

stevie kay said...

Is she old enough to get married? Pretty sure last time I saw her she was ten ;-D

Joe and Savanna said...

:-) Well, she will be 19 before she gets married but it is pretty young! older than 10 though!

Justin and Kristin said...

I thought you said in your last blog about her that she JUST sent off her missionary, is he home or is it a different guy?
I like the bright green sash, it's totally cute! Did she pick the top one, I like the top one! (But that's probably cuz that's the kind of dress I wanted.)

Joe and Savanna said...

She picked the bottom one. It is just her. I love it!