Sunday, December 9, 2012

Late Thanksgiving

I felt bad that Joe had to spend Thanksgiving by himself with Ginger, and that all he got to eat was mac and cheese. So I decided to make him a Thanksgiving dinner the Sunday after I got here. It took a ton of work, but was fun! I spent almost all day Saturday and Sunday making stuff. I made homemade stuffing from this recipe and this yummy chicken. I even made apple pie- what a lucky guy Joe is :-) 


This is the best chicken/turkey ever!


Nora slept through the whole thing which was something to be Thankful for !

2 comments:

A&K Johnson said...

That stuffing recipe sounds interesting. How did it turn out? And Joe is sure lucky to have you as his wif!

Joe and Savanna said...

The stuffing was pretty good but if I were to make it again I would use only one jar of artichokes instead of two