Friday, August 10, 2012

1st food!

Nora's first attempt at food - rice cereal. I can't believe how big she is getting! Already 4 months old and getting to be so much fun! We'll find out all her stats on Monday at her Dr. appt. 





 

 Everyone says that she looks just like her daddy. One thing's for sure - she has his hair right now. It sticks straight up all the time and is so darn cute! I love this little girl so much! 

Oh - Katie and Abby - I hope these updates satisfy you for a while because I'm not sure I'll get around to posting again any time soon!

2 comments:

A&K Johnson said...

I really think y'all should move back to Pocatello now that we are here. Yup, I have made the decision for you! That way we can see you more and pinch on Nora more.

Joe and Savanna said...

better find me a job then!