Saturday, April 9, 2011

A great day!

Wednesday was my 26th birthday. I feel kind of old, and yet not - because I know Joe will always be older! :-) Love you honey! Anyway, they spoiled me at work. I got there and they had balloons all over the walls and happy birthday signs. I celebrated with the boss' wife because her birthday was the week before. They also got us flowers which are beautiful. We had pizza for lunch and Bonnie made us a cake (angel food with an amazing chocolate pudding frosting). They gave me some presents which I will post a picture of.

My Room...


The front desk



The cake


My presents


After work Joe and I went out to dinner at what we thought was an Italian place called Ungaretti's . In fact it used to be all Italian, but they are getting away from that for some reason... Anyway, we got hamburgers which were really good, just not what we had expected. I also got an Italian soda. We then went on a drive. It really was a good day!


This is a gift that my Aunt Sue sent me. It contained a card, some P.E.Z. candy and dispenser, and this toy for Ginger. I think it is funny that Ginger got a toy for my birthday! She loves it!

2 comments:

Justin and Kristin said...

What great co-workers! I think it's great Ginger gor a toy for YOUR birthday, hahaa. :)

Joe and Savanna said...

Nice huh...I know they are really awesome!