Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas Time

We went to Kimberly the week before Christmas to visit with Joe's family. They got to go to New York City to visit Rachel and Seth for Christmas, I was so jealous! We spent Christmas Eve and day with my family in Idaho Falls. We had a good time at both places! Joe was so sweet and got me a plain wedding band for Christmas/graduation and a Regina Spektor CD. He is awesome. I got him a Fry Daddy.


Here's Finn with the cool wood car I got him at the Cheerleader Bazaar here in Salmon.


Jackie with the scarf I made her


Joe on Christmas morning




Me opening a present (paper organizer) with Dad in the background



Abby with the headband I knitted her.



3 comments:

irigoyen said...

Baha if i would have known you this was going to be a blog picture I wouldn't have posed like a goof!
You guys need to come down here soon so we can play all of our Christmas games with you guys!

Justin and Kristin said...

Did you loose your wedding ring or is it just to wear to work?

Joe and Savanna said...

Its just to wear to work. Thank goodness I didn't lose my wedding ring although I've come close a few times!