Friday, February 20, 2009

Wedding!

My younger sister Katie is getting married...finally. I say finally because we've had to listen to her complain for two years while her now fiance was on a mission. He got back last Tuesday and he proposed on Friday...he wanted to the day he got home, but he waited. Now everyone is going crazy trying to get the wedding planned and ready for April 3rd. Less than a month and a half. Even though it's crazy fast I'm excited and happy for them, and now I don't get to listen to her complain about him being gone anymore. Too bad my other sister just sent out a missionary in December that I'm pretty sure is going to wait for him too! Such is life I guess!

4 comments:

Jenkins Family said...

Yeah for Katie!! Congrats to them! (I saw her at Quiznos the other day, she looks great!)

julie said...

hey, don't knock on us waiters. It's really hard..one of the hardest things in my life actually!

Justin and Kristin said...

Congrats to Katie (and what's fiance's name)!
But here's my ?.....Since you're on the inside, but still on the outside.
How can people have SUCH short engagements? They don't even get to enjoy being engaged, they stress out and go through a speedy whirlwind in a MONTH! How can a girl plan everything she wants in a wedding that fast, without freaking out? (I would!) From what you can see, is it feasable and enjoyable? (Not that I'm saying being engaged in the 'Mormon' world for 6 1/2 months like I did was a great choice either.)
But in the rush of things, if your family needs any help, I'm totally willing to assist or help in any way! :)

Justin and Kristin said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

How was the wedding?