Friday, July 18, 2008

Camel Spiders


So, I'm new to this blog thing and I'm not sure if I like it or not. I have seen others blogs and don't think that mine can measure up to how great everyone else's is!

I called my mom today and she told me that my sister Abby's boyfriend (Nate) was at his mother's apartment when something scary started to chase him. He caught it in a jar and took it to my parents house. Well, it was a camel spider. They come from Iraq in people's equipment. I looked it up online and was horrified! I hope I never ever see one. They are not poisonous but they are flesh eaters!

5 comments:

*LaUrA* said...

okay...that does not fit in a jar...who would not see that in a suitcase...I am horrified...please don't tell me they are bringing these things back...I can hardly stand it!!!aaahhhh!! Now I am going to have nightmares!!

Anyways...cute blog...you will like it once you get the hang of it..at least I do...a tad bit obsessive.

How are ya?!?

Joe and Savanna said...

I'm doing pretty good. Still working at the Fairways, unfortunately :-) . Ya, I don't know what I would do if I saw one. i don't think that the one he had was quite as big as the one in the picture but still very creepy!

How are you doing? Are you liking where you're living?

SC said...

When were you going to tell me you had a blog? I had to find out through my site tracker! Good to see you on here! It's just one more way to get addicted :-)

Joe and Savanna said...

Umm..I'm not sure who you are s...

julie said...

welcome welcome! Glad you jumped on the bandwagon.